Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Dr. Abdur Chowdhury is the Chair of the Economics Department at Marquette University and serves on the academic advisory council for the Federal Reserve Bank in Chicago. Prior positions include five years as the Chief Economist of the United Nations Economic Commission in Europe. Dr. Chowdhury specializes in US macroeconomy, international finance and global economic issues.