Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- Demonstrators and Police Stand Resolved about Dontre Hamilton Protests
Amy L. Shapiro is a shareholder with the law firm of Hawks Quindel, S.C., concentrating her practice in family law. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan (B.A. in philosophy) and received her law degree from Boston University.
Prior to private practice, Amy was a civil legal services lawyer representing poor people in Georgia and Wisconsin. She is a member of the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin and on the board of the Leander J. Foley Jr. Matrimonial American Inns of Court. Amy is presently on the board of directors of Jewish Family Services of Milwaukee and a past board member of 16th Street Community Health Center and the YWCA of Greater Milwaukee.
She joined the Board in 2012.