Most Active Stories
- Public Union Dust Still Settling in Wisconsin, Three Years After Act 10
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Advocate: WI's High Rate of Incarcerating Black Men an "Undeclared State of Emergency"
- UWM Basketball Win Might Mean More than a Spot in the NCAA Tournament
- These Cute Images Make Reading Chinese Characters 'Chineasy'
Bob joined the WUWM news department in January of 1991. He served as host of WUWM’s weekday magazine program At 10 from 1999 to 2001.
Bob, a Vietnam veteran, began his broadcasting career as a disc jockey in Merrill, Wisconsin in 1975. From 1976 to 1990, Bob covered news and sports at stations in Milwaukee. And for nearly 12 years, he announced Marquette basketball on WISN Radio. Also, Bob anchored sports on the Nine o’clock Nightly News on WVTV/Channel 18, from 1988 to 1990.
Bob has won dozens of local, state, and regional awards for his reporting, writing, and producing.