Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Worst in Nation for Well-Being of Black Children
- Robotic Exo-Skeleton Allows Paralyzed Madison Vet to Stand Up and Walk
- Packers' Old Turf Helps Revitalize South Side Milwaukee Neighborhood
- Reverse Job Fair: Selling Young Professionals On Opportunities Available in Milwaukee
Dr. Bruce Campbell is a Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon at the Medical College of Wisconsin, holding faculty appointments in the Department of Otolaryngology and the Institute for Health and Society (Bioethics and Medical Humanities). His research interests include cancer survivorship and the integration of the humanities into medical education.
Dr. Campbell contributes medically-related essays to WUWM's Lake Effect program and blogs at Reflections in a Head Mirror. He learns something new every day from his patients and his students. Bruce and his wife, Kathi, live in Brookfield and are the proud parents of four adult children.
Bruce joined WUWM’s Advisory Board in 2013.