Most Active Stories
- Police In Wisconsin Have Received Surplus Military Hardware
- Global Parenting Habits That Haven't Caught On In The U.S.
- Clarke Wins in a Squeaker for Milwaukee County Sheriff
- Forgotten History: Stenographer Witnesses Lincoln's Death, Impact Changed His Life Forever
- Free Breakfast & Lunch Now Available For All MPS Students
Dr. Bruce Campbell is a Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon at the Medical College of Wisconsin, holding faculty appointments in the Department of Otolaryngology and the Institute for Health and Society (Bioethics and Medical Humanities). His research interests include cancer survivorship and the integration of the humanities into medical education.
Dr. Campbell contributes medically-related essays to WUWM's Lake Effect program and blogs at Reflections in a Head Mirror. He learns something new every day from his patients and his students. Bruce and his wife, Kathi, live in Brookfield and are the proud parents of four adult children.
Bruce joined WUWM’s Advisory Board in 2013.