Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- Demonstrators and Police Stand Resolved about Dontre Hamilton Protests
Dr. Bruce Campbell is a Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon at the Medical College of Wisconsin, holding faculty appointments in the Department of Otolaryngology and the Institute for Health and Society (Bioethics and Medical Humanities). His research interests include cancer survivorship and the integration of the humanities into medical education.
Dr. Campbell contributes medically-related essays to WUWM's Lake Effect program and blogs at Reflections in a Head Mirror. He learns something new every day from his patients and his students. Bruce and his wife, Kathi, live in Brookfield and are the proud parents of four adult children.
Bruce joined WUWM’s Advisory Board in 2013.