Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Dr. Bruce Campbell is a Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon at the Medical College of Wisconsin, holding faculty appointments in the Department of Otolaryngology and the Institute for Health and Society (Bioethics and Medical Humanities). His research interests include cancer survivorship and the integration of the humanities into medical education.
Dr. Campbell contributes medically-related essays to WUWM's Lake Effect program and blogs at Reflections in a Head Mirror. He learns something new every day from his patients and his students. Bruce and his wife, Kathi, live in Brookfield and are the proud parents of four adult children.
Bruce joined WUWM’s Advisory Board in 2013.