Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Kim joined WUWM in 1997 as a Membership Specialist.
In 2014, she became WUWM's Membership Manager. Kim is responsible for developing, executing and analyzing the station’s annual membership program.
She holds a bachelor’s degree...
Melanie joined WUWM in August 2011. Prior to joining WUWM, Johnson served as Fundraising Director with a local high school. She also spent five years as the Director of Development for UWM Athletics.
At WUWM, her responsibilities include...
Michelle joined WUWM in 2007 as an assistant producer for Lake Effect. In 2008, she was hired full-time as WUWM's Web Marketing Specialist. And in 2014, Michelle was named WUWM's Digital Services Coordinator. She is responsible for...
Renee started with Market Enginuity representing WUWM in October of 2013. Prior to joining the team, she spent eight years at SAGA Communications Milwaukee Radio Group as a Senior Sales Representative for Lazer 103, Classical 106.9, Smooth Jazz...