Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
Erin started with Market Enginuity representing WUWM in January of 2014. For ten years prior to joining WUWM, she worked for The Onion, as a print advertising Account Executive in Chicago and then as Sales Manager in Milwaukee.
Gina began working as Director of Corporate Sponsorship Sales representing WUWM in August 2013. Prior to joining Market Enginuity, she held advertising positions with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s MKE and Wisconsin Trails...
Jon joined WUWM in April 2009 as a Studio Engineer for WUWM News, Lake Effect and WUWM@Nite.
Jon began his career as an assistant audio producer/engineer for Discover Media Works. As a member of a Telly Award...
Kim joined WUWM in 1997 as a Membership Specialist.
She is responsible for developing, executing and analyzing the station’s annual membership program and processing the contributions received at WUWM.
In July 2013, she...
Maria Dixon joined WUWM in January 2007. Prior to joining WUWM, Maria worked in the faith-based and educational communities. At WUWM, Maria is responsible for all membership fulfillment, research on fundraising trends and new techniques, donor...