Most Active Stories
- Southeastern Wisconsin's Super Rich and Super Poor are Practically Neighbors
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- VIDEO: Sunday's Chain Reaction Pileup on Hwy 41/45
- To Tackle Icy Streets, Milwaukee Experiments with Cheese Brine
- Milwaukeeans Reflect on Nelson Mandela's Achievements and Influence
Cynthia joined WUWM in October 2005. Prior to joining WUWM, Cynthia worked as a graphic designer and marketer for several business to business companies. At WUWM, she is responsible for producing advertising and promotional materials, managing public and media relations, managing WUWM’s volunteer program and coordinating community outreach events.
Cynthia received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh.