Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
A Milwaukee native, Eileen Dubner has been a community volunteer since moving back to Milwaukee in 1974. She received her BS in Journalism from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. She has worked with a number of non-profit organizations to develop and enhance their marketing and public relations efforts.
She was the President of The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra League, Chairman and founding member of the Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showhouse. She has also served on the Board of Directors of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra and the Artist Series at the Pabst. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Literacy Services of Wisconsin.
Eileen joined the WUWM Advisory Board in 2009.