Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Robotic Exo-Skeleton Allows Paralyzed Madison Vet to Stand Up and Walk
- Reverse Job Fair: Selling Young Professionals On Opportunities Available in Milwaukee
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- Kohl Sells Milwaukee Bucks for $550 Million, Team Won't Move
Eleanor is a graduate student at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, working towards two Master's degrees: one in Library and Information Science and one in Music History and Literature. She was an intern at Minnesota Public Radio in the summer of 2012 in the digital archive department.
Currently, she is an intern with WUWM's Lake Effect program - editing interviews, writing article summaries of interviews and conducting interviews. After graduation, she hopes to work in public radio.