Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Worst in Nation for Well-Being of Black Children
- Packers' Old Turf Helps Revitalize South Side Milwaukee Neighborhood
- Milwaukee Group: Public School Gyms in Worse Shape than Bradley Center
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
Eleanor is a graduate student at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, working towards two Master's degrees: one in Library and Information Science and one in Music History and Literature. She was an intern at Minnesota Public Radio in the summer of 2012 in the digital archive department.
Currently, she is an intern with WUWM's Lake Effect program - editing interviews, writing article summaries of interviews and conducting interviews. After graduation, she hopes to work in public radio.