Most Active Stories
- Public Union Dust Still Settling in Wisconsin, Three Years After Act 10
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Advocate: WI's High Rate of Incarcerating Black Men an "Undeclared State of Emergency"
- UWM Basketball Win Might Mean More than a Spot in the NCAA Tournament
- These Cute Images Make Reading Chinese Characters 'Chineasy'
Eleanor is a graduate student at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, working towards two Master's degrees: one in Library and Information Science and one in Music History and Literature. She was an intern at Minnesota Public Radio in the summer of 2012 in the digital archive department.
Currently, she is an intern with WUWM's Lake Effect program - editing interviews, writing article summaries of interviews and conducting interviews. After graduation, she hopes to work in public radio.