Most Active Stories
- Southeastern Wisconsin's Super Rich and Super Poor are Practically Neighbors
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- VIDEO: Sunday's Chain Reaction Pileup on Hwy 41/45
- To Tackle Icy Streets, Milwaukee Experiments with Cheese Brine
- Milwaukeeans Reflect on Nelson Mandela's Achievements and Influence
Ellen M. Kozak is a Milwaukee copyright, publishing and media lawyer. She is also the author of several pseudonymous novels, hundreds of articles in such publications as Travel+Leisure, USA Today and the Wall Street Journal, and three nonfiction books: From Pen to Print: The Secrets of Getting Published Successfully, Every Writer’s Guide to Copyright and Publishing Law and The Everything U.S. Constitution Book. She is graduate of Barnard College and the University of Wisconsin Law School.