Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
Erin started with Market Enginuity representing WUWM in January of 2014. For ten years prior to joining WUWM, she worked for The Onion, as a print advertising Account Executive in Chicago and then as Sales Manager in Milwaukee.
Erin’s responsibilities include selling WUWM’s corporate sponsorship messages, web-related products and events. She handles prospecting new underwriting clients and manages the underwriting process for local businesses and organizations by preparing schedules and copy for on-air announcements that meet FCC copy guidelines.
Erin holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Advertising from Michigan State University. In her spare time, Erin enjoys yoga, as well as all the arts, film and music that Milwaukee has to offer.