Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- UW System President Freezes Hiring, Pay Raises, Travel
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
Janet Marie Tierney
As a volunteer financial educator and contributor to this program, Janet Tierney helps people develop the skills needed to achieve financial stability. Janet has used her business acumen and fundraising skills to benefit many area non-profit organizations, including The Park People of Milwaukee County, Alliance Française de Milwaukee, Bel Canto Chorus, Women for MACC, and SHARP Literacy. She is currently a Senior Business Analyst at Fiserv, Incorporated.