Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- UW System President Freezes Hiring, Pay Raises, Travel
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
Lake Effect essayist Jerianne Hayslett is a writer and former journalist and court information officer. She lives in South Milwaukee with her husband, retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Col. Hibbie Hayslett. Hayslett is the author of the book Anatomy of a Trial: Public Loss, Lessons Learned from The People vs. O.J. Simpson.