Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Worst in Nation for Well-Being of Black Children
- Packers' Old Turf Helps Revitalize South Side Milwaukee Neighborhood
- Milwaukee Group: Public School Gyms in Worse Shape than Bradley Center
- Reverse Job Fair: Selling Young Professionals On Opportunities Available in Milwaukee
Lake Effect essayist Jerianne Hayslett is a writer and former journalist and court information officer. She lives in South Milwaukee with her husband, retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Col. Hibbie Hayslett. Hayslett is the author of the book Anatomy of a Trial: Public Loss, Lessons Learned from The People vs. O.J. Simpson.