Most Active Stories
- Police In Wisconsin Have Received Surplus Military Hardware
- Global Parenting Habits That Haven't Caught On In The U.S.
- Clarke Wins in a Squeaker for Milwaukee County Sheriff
- Forgotten History: Stenographer Witnesses Lincoln's Death, Impact Changed His Life Forever
- Growing List of Housings Options For Milwaukee Area Seniors
Julie Krawczyk grew up in West Bend, Wisconsin, but has lived in Milwaukee's Murray Hill and Riverwest neighborhoods for almost 20 years. She graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a Bachelor's in Business and currently works as a Business Systems Analyst at Hatco Corporation in the National Park neighborhood.
She is committed to animal welfare and spends much of her free time rescuing and re-homing Milwaukee's stray population while supporting area animal rescues and Trap Neuter Return programs. Julie and her husband C.J. are longtime sustaining members of WUWM and share a passion and enthusiasm for the station and its programs and events.
Julie joined the Board in 2012.