Most Active Stories
- So, There's A Life-Size Game of Mouse Trap in Milwaukee
- Visions of A Revitalized Milwaukee Inner Harbor
- Dueling Proposals For Milwaukee Bucks Arena Site
- Menomonee Valley Revitalization: Neighbors Share Views on 15 Year Evolution
- Election Officials Concerned About Facebook Posting Targeting Recall Petition Signers
Julie Krawczyk grew up in West Bend, Wisconsin, but has lived in Milwaukee's Murray Hill and Riverwest neighborhoods for almost 20 years. She graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a Bachelor's in Business and currently works as a Business Systems Analyst at Hatco Corporation in the National Park neighborhood.
She is committed to animal welfare and spends much of her free time rescuing and re-homing Milwaukee's stray population while supporting area animal rescues and Trap Neuter Return programs. Julie and her husband C.J. are longtime sustaining members of WUWM and share a passion and enthusiasm for the station and its programs and events.
Julie joined the Board in 2012.