Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Opposition Flares Around Supersize Pig Farm Proposed in Northern Wisconsin
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- A Path to Religious Freedom Leads to Wisconsin
Margaret Hickey is a shareholder in the law firm of Becker, Hickey & Poster, S.C. She received her B.A. from Marquette University in 1982 (summa cum laude), where she was Phi Beta Kappa, and her J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1986 (cum laude).
Margaret practices in the areas of divorce, family law, and elder law including trusts for the disabled, title 19 and guardianship. She is in the Best Lawyers in America.
She joined the WUWM Advisory Board in 2004.