Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- Milwaukee Reengineers Streets To Soak Up Storm Water
- Robotic Exo-Skeleton Allows Paralyzed Madison Vet to Stand Up and Walk
- Why Chinese Teens are Coming to Wisconsin for High School
Rebecca Plevin is a reporter for Valley Public Radio. Before joining the station, she was the community health reporter for Vida en el Valle, the McClatchy Company's bilingual newspaper in California's San Joaquin Valley. She earned the George F. Gruner Award for Meritorious Public Service in Journalism and the McClatchy President's Award for her work at Vida, as well as honors from the National Association of Hispanic Publications and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. Plevin grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She is also a fluent Spanish speaker, a certified yoga teacher, and an avid rock-climber.