Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Ron Bero is a Director at The BERO Group, a firm providing litigation and valuation services. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified Forensic Financial Analyst (CFFA) and is Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
Ron provides accounting and financial consulting services and expert testimony pertaining to accounting, valuation and economic damages issues with an emphasis on commercial litigation. Ron has been designated as an expert and has testified in numerous commercial litigation matters in both federal and state courts. Ron has more than 20 years of financial leadership and forensic investigation experience.
He joined WUWM’s Advisory Board in 2013.