Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
Ron Bero is a Director at The BERO Group, a firm providing litigation and valuation services. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified Forensic Financial Analyst (CFFA) and is Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
Ron provides accounting and financial consulting services and expert testimony pertaining to accounting, valuation and economic damages issues with an emphasis on commercial litigation. Ron has been designated as an expert and has testified in numerous commercial litigation matters in both federal and state courts. Ron has more than 20 years of financial leadership and forensic investigation experience.
He joined WUWM’s Advisory Board in 2013.