Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Worst in Nation for Well-Being of Black Children
- Robotic Exo-Skeleton Allows Paralyzed Madison Vet to Stand Up and Walk
- Packers' Old Turf Helps Revitalize South Side Milwaukee Neighborhood
- Reverse Job Fair: Selling Young Professionals On Opportunities Available in Milwaukee
Shaun Miller is a recent graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. A Milwaukee native, he is excited to have the opportunity to work with WUWM while reacquainting himself with his hometown. For the last two years, he has worked as an Editorial Intern for the Wisconsin Historical Society Press and as a Rights and Permissions Intern for the University of Wisconsin Press.
Currently, Shaun serves as WUWM's Marketing and Graphic Design Intern – editing and proofreading marketing materials, writing online posts, taking photos and representing WUWM at outreach events. He hopes to continue to work for a creative and informative company with a full-time job in the fall