Most Active Stories
- Southeastern Wisconsin's Super Rich and Super Poor are Practically Neighbors
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- VIDEO: Sunday's Chain Reaction Pileup on Hwy 41/45
- To Tackle Icy Streets, Milwaukee Experiments with Cheese Brine
- Milwaukeeans Reflect on Nelson Mandela's Achievements and Influence
Stephanie joined WUWM in September 2008 as the Coordinating Producer of the locally produced weekday magazine program Lake Effect.
Stephanie began her career as an editorial assistant at her hometown newspaper, The Oyster Bay Guardian, on Long Island, NY. She fell in love with radio while working in the news department of Northwestern University’s campus radio station, WNUR. Later Stephanie interned at WALK-FM on Long Island, NY, the Daily Herald in Elgin, IL, WGN Radio in Chicago, IL, and at WBEZ Chicago Public Radio.
Prior to joining WUWM, she worked as a freelance reporter and news producer at WBEZ Chicago Public Radio where she reported on religion and arts stories and helped prepare the local newscasts during Morning Edition and All Things Considered. Stephanie also held the position of associate producer of the nationally syndicated political radio show, Beyond the Beltway with Bruce DuMont.
Stephanie holds a bachelors degree in journalism from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.
Stephanie lives on the East Side and loves oldies music, movies and anything by Aaron Sorkin.