Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- Walker Says 2011 Protests Prepared Him to Deal with Potential Terror Threats
- A Path to Religious Freedom Leads to Wisconsin
Tom Luljak is the Vice Chancellor of University Relations and Communications at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. In addition to directing the university's communication programs, Luljak serves as an associate lecturer in UWM's Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, teaching courses in corporate communications and sports marketing.
Luljak, who joined UW-Milwaukee in the Spring of 2000, earned his master's degree from UWM in mass communication. His bachelor's degree is from the department of Radio/TV/Film and Speech Education at the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh.
Prior to his work at UWM, Luljak served as director of corporate communications at Blue Cross & Blue Shield United of Wisconsin, where he also served as executive director of the company's foundation. Luljak began his career as a broadcast journalist, and served as news director for WTMJ-TV, WTMJ-AM and WKTI-FM. His numerous broadcast journalism honors include the George Foster Peabody Award for Investigative Journalism.