Most Active Stories
- Public Union Dust Still Settling in Wisconsin, Three Years After Act 10
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Advocate: WI's High Rate of Incarcerating Black Men an "Undeclared State of Emergency"
- UWM Basketball Win Might Mean More than a Spot in the NCAA Tournament
Tom Luljak is the Vice Chancellor of University Relations and Communications at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. In addition to directing the university's communication programs, Luljak serves as an associate lecturer in UWM's Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, teaching courses in corporate communications and sports marketing.
Luljak, who joined UW-Milwaukee in the Spring of 2000, earned his master's degree from UWM in mass communication. His bachelor's degree is from the department of Radio/TV/Film and Speech Education at the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh.
Prior to his work at UWM, Luljak served as director of corporate communications at Blue Cross & Blue Shield United of Wisconsin, where he also served as executive director of the company's foundation. Luljak began his career as a broadcast journalist, and served as news director for WTMJ-TV, WTMJ-AM and WKTI-FM. His numerous broadcast journalism honors include the George Foster Peabody Award for Investigative Journalism.
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee plays a vital role in shaping the future of Milwaukee and Wisconsin. Meet the people behind the creativity and discoveries at UW-Milwaukee on UWM Today.
On the first Thursday of every month, WUWM's Dave Edwards talks to UWM's Chancellor Michael Lovell on the Chancellor's Report.