Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Mon December 12, 2011
Attorney & Blogger Tracks Gov. Walker's Rise
Our Project Milwaukee: State of Upheaval coverage continues with Milwaukee attorney and conservative blogger Rick Esenberg, and his take on the meaning and the legacy of the past year.
Esenberg is the president and general counsel of the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty. He's also an adjunct professor of law at Marquette University Law School. His legal writings have been published in the Harvard Law Review, the William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal, the Mississippi Law Journal, and others. He blogs at "Shark and Shepherd." He spoke with Stephanie Lecci.