Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Fri December 16, 2011
Conservative Think Tank says Walker has Positioned the State Well for Growth
In the finale of our series, Project Milwaukee: State of Upheaval, we are looking toward Wisconsin’s future -- in light of the sweeping and divisive political changes Republican Gov. Scott Walker ushered through in 2011.
Brett Healy, president of the conservative think tank the MacIver Institute, joined Bob Bach to offer his perspective.
Bob asked if he believes this year’s volatile political climate in Wisconsin -- featuring protests and recalls -- represents the “new normal.”