Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Thick Ice on Wisconsin Rivers Could Lead to Ice Jams This Spring
Tue May 29, 2012
Diners Talk Recall Politics
There does not appear to be much indecision among Wisconsin voters, about whether they think Scott Walker should remain governor. The latest Marquette Law School Poll estimates that 97 percent of potential voters know whether they will pick the incumbent or Tom Barrett in next week’s recall election.
WUWM reporters visited several diners about town where customers discuss issues of the day, and we found many establishments filled with like-minded voters.
First, we present the opinions of diners Jerry Smith, Kellian Ward-Tyler and David Reynolds at Mr. Perkins' Restaurant near 18th and Atkinson on Milwaukee’s north side, followed by customers Cherry Wulf, Joanne Long, Joyce Werdermann and Robert Mueller at Gyros West on Highway 18 in Waukesha.