Most Active Stories
- Police In Wisconsin Have Received Surplus Military Hardware
- Global Parenting Habits That Haven't Caught On In The U.S.
- Clarke Wins in a Squeaker for Milwaukee County Sheriff
- Forgotten History: Stenographer Witnesses Lincoln's Death, Impact Changed His Life Forever
- Free Breakfast & Lunch Now Available For All MPS Students
Thu February 13, 2014
The Flexible Option Program at UWM
One of the ways Wisconsin can improve its economy is to increase the number of people with college degrees. Today about a quarter of state residents have a degree but almost the same number started college and never finished.
On this edition of UWM Today, learn about the new Flexible Option program aimed at helping people get the college degree they dreamed of but never achieved. Host Tom Luljak talks Aaron Brower, the interim chancellor of UW Colleges and Extension' Laura Pedrick, in the UWM Provost's office and Bill Keith, professor of English at UWM.