Friday on Lake Effect:
How meteorologists distinguish between a forecast and a risk assessment when it comes to severe weather. Later, the Full Plate series continues with aquaponics and the work being done in Wisconsin to train the next practitioners world wide. Radio Chipstone talks with one of the leaders of an influential Milwaukee-based children’s clothing company. And for Bastille Day, an interview with a Parisian band that made its Wisconsin debut earlier this summer at Eaux Claires.
- Mike Westendorf, operations manager, UW-Milwaukee’s Innovative Weather
- Art Cyr, director, Clausen Center for World Business
- Will Allen, founder and CEO, Growing Power; Fred Binkowski, senior scientist, UW-Milwaukee School of Freshwater Sciences
- Jeanette Hurt, cheese contributor
- Gianofer Fields, material culture contributor, Radio Chipstone series
- Kate Stables and Rozi Plain, This Is The Kit