Full Episode: Friday, July 26, 2013
Friday on Lake Effect:
As Three Bridges Park opens, protestors say nearby Palermo’s Pizza poses an environmental danger. Then, we travel to Waunakee to learn about a music education technique from Switzerland. Later, a new historical novel features a murder mystery in the midst of the Civil War. And discover parts of Milwaukee you didn’t know existed during the second Amazing Milwaukee Race on Bikes.
- Protestors Take Aim at Palermo's Alleged Unsafe Working Conditions
- Moving to the Music: Dalcroze Method Teaches Students Pitch, Rhythm
- True-to-Life Spies Threaten Union Cause in Civil War Novel
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Pedal! Amazing Milwaukee Race on Bikes is Back
- Essay: Wisconsin at Tax Disadvantage Over Gay Marriage Laws