Most Active Stories
- Police In Wisconsin Have Received Surplus Military Hardware
- Global Parenting Habits That Haven't Caught On In The U.S.
- Clarke Wins in a Squeaker for Milwaukee County Sheriff
- Possible Rate Hikes Cast Cloud on Future of Milwaukee's Solar Program
- Forgotten History: Stenographer Witnesses Lincoln's Death, Impact Changed His Life Forever
Mon June 3, 2013
Full Episode: Monday, June 3, 2013
Monday on Lake Effect:
We talk about the impact the Affordable Care Act is having on Wisconsin’s business owners and consumers. Then, visit Milwaukee’s Sherman Park neighborhood to learn about a church-based non-profit attempting to overcome the city’s divisions. Local writer Dan Murphy explores Milwaukee over the course of 24 hours, and Australian chef and TV host Curtis Stone talks about the importance of the home-cooked meal.