Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- Walker Says 2011 Protests Prepared Him to Deal with Potential Terror Threats
- A Path to Religious Freedom Leads to Wisconsin
Tue May 7, 2013
Full Episode: Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Tuesday on Lake Effect:
The battle over Wisconsin’s mining future continues, as a hard truth emerges from trying to make sense of the situation up north. Later, Boswell Book Company’s Daniel Goldin talks about his relationship with books. Then, writer Paul McComas and lifelong pal Greg Starrett team up to pay tribute to the Frankenstein films of the forties in a new novella. And Andrea Lochen’s heroine relives a year, and tries to figure out what to change.