Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Stephen Wade Brings The Banjo's History To Life In One Man Show in Milwaukee
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
Fri December 11, 2009
The Great Lakes WATER Institute's Role
Val Klump is a senior scientist and Director of the Great Lakes WATER Institute at UW-Milwaukee. Rebecca Klaper is a Shaw Associate Scientist at the institute. They spoke with Mitch Teich as part of the Project Milwaukee series, "The Currency of Water."