Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Thu November 18, 2010
Helping Connect the State's Food with Hungry Residents
As part of our special broadcast to conclude Project Milwaukee, WUWM’s Bob Bach interviewed Paulette Flynn, Executive Director of SHARE Wisconsin. SHARE is a food-buying club, which offers families discounts on food purchases in exchange for volunteer work. The local branch serves more than 21,000 people each month at nearly 200 locations in Wisconsin, northern Illinois, northeastern Minnesota, and Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
WUWM's Project Milwaukee: What's On Our Plate? live, remote broadcast took place November 19, 2010 from 6 to 11 a.m. on the ground level of the Chase Tower.