Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Thu December 19, 2013
Helping Young Parents Raise Children
For many of us, raising a child may be one of the most exhilarating and exhausting experiences of our lives. It's a big job that is sometimes shared with a partner, but not always.
This edition of UWM Today focuses on a program helping young parents to raise a child, even if they choose not to remain in a relationship. Host Tom Luljak talks with Paul Florsheim associate professor of community and behavioral health in UWM’s Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health.