Most Active Stories
- Atheist Group Introduces Billboard Designed to Provoke Christmas Believers
- New Documentary Warns Humans Could Be Responsible for Mass Extinction
- Video of Otter (or Mink) Playing in Menomonee River Near Milwaukee Shows Health of River Returning
- Your Adult Siblings May Be The Secret To A Long, Happy Life
- Milwaukee's East Side Home To Extremely Green Apartments
Tue June 3, 2014
Horror Website on Girl's Stabbing: We are Fiction
In a blog Tuesday, the website two Waukesha girls followed before stabbing a 12-year-old friend posted a message to "newcomers and 'die-hard believers'".
This wiki does not endorse or advocate for the killing, worship, and otherwise replication of rituals of fictional works. There is a line of between fiction and reality, and it is up to you to realize where the line is. We are a literature site, not a crazy satanic cult.
In the criminal complaint filed against the two 12-year-old suspects, they told police they were seeking favor with a fictional online character, by killing a friend.
That girl was stabbed 19 times in a Waukesha park on Saturday, with one wound barely missing a main artery.
Prosecutors have charged each of the two girls in custody as adults, with first-degree intentional homicide. Each is being held on a half-million dollars bail.
An attorney for one girl says he will again ask the court, next week, to move her to a mental health facility. A judge rejected the first request on Monday, when the charges were filed.
While the attack did not happen on school property or during school hours, because it involved three middle school students and shook the community, Waukesha's superintendent says the district is reviewing whether it should block students' access similar websites.