Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Fri August 1, 2014
How To Mark 10 Years Of Co-Hosting 'Morning Edition'? Take A Break!
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Well, Renee, here is something our listeners will want to know, and that is that you are taking a temporary break from MORNING EDITION.
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
That's right. This is the 10th year that Steve and I have been hosting MORNING EDITION - a full decade of coming to work at midnight. And to celebrate, I'm taking a sabbatical for the next couple of months. You could call it, you know, a very long vacation. But I'll be back, refreshed, for the fall elections. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.