Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Mon November 15, 2010
An Informal History of Food and Eating in the Badger State
Terese Allen is the author of the new edition of The Flavor of Wisconsin: An Informal History of Food and Eating in the Badger State, published by the Wisconsin Historical Society Press.
Tomorrow on our Project Milwaukee series, What’s On Our Plate?, we move into the present and take stock of what’s being produced in Wisconsin today.