Most Active Stories
- So, There's A Life-Size Game of Mouse Trap in Milwaukee
- Dueling Proposals For Milwaukee Bucks Arena Site
- Menomonee Valley Revitalization: Neighbors Share Views on 15 Year Evolution
- Election Officials Concerned About Facebook Posting Targeting Recall Petition Signers
- Mary Burke Calls for Rolling Back Parts of Act 10, Keeping Common Core, Responds to Campaign Snafus
Thu August 29, 2013
An Initative to Help Local Business People Grow Companies & Create Jobs
The Greater Milwaukee Committee and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have joined with several other state and local organizations as partners in an initiative to help local business people grow small companies in order to create jobs.
Milwaukee will be the first community in the U.S. to develop an entrepreneurial scale-up program using a model developed by expert Daniel Isenberg.
Host Tom Luljak talks with two members of the group, UWM's Michael Hostad and GMC's Julia Taylor.