Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Stephen Wade Brings The Banjo's History To Life In One Man Show in Milwaukee
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
This is WUWM
Thu August 29, 2013
Keep September Quiet. Support WUWM.
Make a sound investment this fall and support WUWM’s Quiet Drive.
Did you know that a Sustaining Membership is the most efficient way to support WUWM 89.7 FM? We would like to invite YOU to join a special group of members who are helping sustain the quality, informative programs on Milwaukee Public Radio.
WUWM is seeking 213 NEW Sustaining Members by September 30.
As a Sustaining Member, you can provide WUWM with a steady, dependable means of support. Automatic monthly and quarterly contributions are affordable, convenient and flexible.
Already a Sustaining Member? Help spread the word! Tell your friends why you value WUWM and ask them to share your enthusiasm by supporting WUWM at www.wuwm.com/give.
Every donation truly makes a difference.
Thank you for your generous support!