Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
This is WUWM
Thu August 29, 2013
Keep September Quiet. Support WUWM.
Make a sound investment this fall and support WUWM’s Quiet Drive.
Did you know that a Sustaining Membership is the most efficient way to support WUWM 89.7 FM? We would like to invite YOU to join a special group of members who are helping sustain the quality, informative programs on Milwaukee Public Radio.
WUWM is seeking 213 NEW Sustaining Members by September 30.
As a Sustaining Member, you can provide WUWM with a steady, dependable means of support. Automatic monthly and quarterly contributions are affordable, convenient and flexible.
Already a Sustaining Member? Help spread the word! Tell your friends why you value WUWM and ask them to share your enthusiasm by supporting WUWM at www.wuwm.com/give.
Every donation truly makes a difference.
Thank you for your generous support!