Live Panel Discussion, Part 2
By Mitch Teich • Dec 16, 2011
We continue our live panel discussion of the legacy of the past year in Wisconsin politics, live from Cudahy's Irish Pub at the Pabst Theater.
To close out our Project Milwaukee: State of Upheaval series, we speak with:
- Milwaukee Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs represents Milwaukee’s 6th Aldermanic District, on the city’s north side.
- Hedy Eischeid has been an educator in the Fond du Lac School District for 20 years.
- Mary Isbister is president of GenMet, a 70-employee metal fabricating company located in Mequon.
- Milwaukee County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo is a member of the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors, representing the 17th District, which includes Greendale, Greenfield and West Allis.
- Stephanie Sue Stein is director of the Milwaukee County Department on Aging, a position she has held since 1993.
- Republican State Representative Robin Vos represents the 63rd Assembly District in Racine County.
- Democratic State Representative JoCasta Zamarripa represents the 8th Assembly District in Milwaukee.