Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Thu November 18, 2010
Local Co. Equips Our Food Factories
For Project Milwaukee: What's on Our Plate?, we profile a local business with a global reach that manufactures equipment that allows other companies to make food. Chad Lorensen is the Business Development Manager for Schenck AccuRate, a Bulk Solids Metering Technology company making equipment for food manufacturers, located in Whitewater. Mike Karas is the marketing communications manager. They spoke with Stephanie Lecci.