Most Active Stories
- Police In Wisconsin Have Received Surplus Military Hardware
- Global Parenting Habits That Haven't Caught On In The U.S.
- Clarke Wins in a Squeaker for Milwaukee County Sheriff
- Possible Rate Hikes Cast Cloud on Future of Milwaukee's Solar Program
- Forgotten History: Stenographer Witnesses Lincoln's Death, Impact Changed His Life Forever
Fri October 18, 2013
Logging In to the Brain's Social Network
Does the pain we feel from rejection and loss have the same effect as physical pain? How does our brain respond to social interactions? In his new book Social: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Connect , social neuroscientist Matthew Lieberman describes the biology behind how our brains engage with the social world.