Most Active Stories
- Atheist Group Introduces Billboard Designed to Provoke Christmas Believers
- New Documentary Warns Humans Could Be Responsible for Mass Extinction
- Video of Otter (or Mink) Playing in Menomonee River Near Milwaukee Shows Health of River Returning
- Your Adult Siblings May Be The Secret To A Long, Happy Life
- Milwaukee's East Side Home To Extremely Green Apartments
Tue August 19, 2014
Man Charged for Allegedly Sending Threatening Tweets to Gov. Walker’s Son
A 31-year-old Milwaukee man faces four misdemeanor counts, for tweets sent to Matthew Walker’s Twitter account.
The man allegedly sent 36 tweets, which included a physical threat, obscene comments and racial slurs.
Matthew Walker is 20 years old and a student at Marquette University. The Associated Press reports that he brought the tweets to the attention of the law officer who’s in charge of protecting him.
According to the AP, the criminal complaint says the suspect sent the tweets because he doesn’t like Gov. Walker. The complaint says the man does not know the governor’s son.