Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Tue August 20, 2013
Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash on Freeway
David Dang was killed in a motorcycle accident in the northbound lanes of I-43 near the Plainfield Curve Tuesday morning.
The Oak Creek resident was 19 years old.
Witnesses say Dang was driving at a high rate of speed when he lost control of his motorcycle, striking orange barrels and the median wall.
The freeway was closed for a time after the accident.