Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Leaders At Odds Over Proposed Streetcar Project
Wed November 14, 2007
Minorities in Real Estate
Mark Eppli is founder of the ACRE program at Marquette University, which stands for Associates in Commercial Real Estate. It’s a training program for minorities in commercial real estate. Eppli is Bell Chair of Real Estate at Marquette. Barry Mandel, president of Milwaukee’s Mandel Group, is funding the ACRE program for the next three years with a one-hundred-five thousand dollar grant.