Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Mon July 14, 2014
Monday on Lake Effect: Auto Racing & Environmentalism, Pioneers of Television
Monday on Lake Effect:
We meet a midwestern native trying bring more auto racing fans to environmentalism, and more environmentalists to the race track. Then, we'll hear about why classic television stars are compelling historical subjects, from the Cedarburg producer of a PBS series just nominated for a prime time Emmy Award. And Milwaukee writer Paul Salsini shares the story behind his latest book - the fifth in a series set around a farmhouse in Tuscany.
- Leilani Münter, race car driver and environmental activist
- Mike Trinklein, producer, "Pioneers of Television"
- Paul Salsini, author, "A Piazza for Sant'Antonio"