Monday on Lake Effect:
We’ll consider whether and how the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr., is living on in Milwaukee. Then, a mother hopes to dispel stigmas by talking about her son’s depression and suicide. Later, it’s tough to be weekly newspaper, which drives the Milwaukee Business Journal to change how it covers business. And a Wisconsin book trilogy gets a fourth chapter.
- MLK Jr. Day Inspires Reflections on Race and Faith
- After Son's Suicide, Milwaukee Mother Fights Depression's Stigma
- ESSAY: Unpacking Sen. Ron Johnson's Comments and Lawsuit over 'Obamacare'
- Milwaukee Business Journal Gets Online Redesign and New Name
- 'Dairy Queen' Author Brings Back Wisconsin-Based Characters