Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Stephen Wade Brings The Banjo's History To Life In One Man Show in Milwaukee
Thu June 14, 2012
Tom Luljak discusses occupational therapy and how it is of growing importance to people across the lifespan (not just those suffering from a disability, illness or injury) with Virginia Stoffel. She is associate professor, Department of Occupational Science & Technology in the UWM College of Health Sciences, scientist with the UWM Center for Applied Behavioral Health and AOTA president-elect.