Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Wed July 2, 2014
One Waukesha Girl Not Competent to Stand Trial in Stabbing of Friend
Several doctors have concluded that at least one of the two 12-year-old girls accused of stabbing a friend 19 times, is not mentally competent.
The young suspects were arrested several weeks ago, after their would friend was found crawling out of a wooded area in Waukesha.
According to the criminal complaint, the two 12-year-olds planned to kill their classmate, in order to please a fictional online horror character.
She survived the attack, and is now recovering at home.