Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
This is WUWM
Thu October 24, 2013
Order your NPR: Plugged In / WUWM T-Shirt
Support your love of NPR and WUWM when you wear
the NPR: Plugged In T-Shirt!
WUWM is offering this shirt for sale for ONE-WEEK ONLY: Mon. 10/28 to Mon. 11/4.
The NPR: Plugged In T-shirt also has the WUWM logo on the right sleeve.
Details: 100% combed ringspun cotton.
Available in men's and women's sizes (XS - XXL). View sizing charts in slideshow above. FYI, shirts are a slimmer fit. If in doubt, order a size up.
Price: $30 (includes sales tax, shipping and handling)
Place your order before 3 p.m. on Monday, November 4, 2013.
Delivery by mid-December!
Proceeds will benefit WUWM.
About the design:
In August, NPR and Threadless teamed up to host the “My Sound World” T-shirt design challenge that called on artists to create the ultimate NPR tee. Competing with 150 other designs, Milwaukee artist Jessica Roush’s design received more than 500 winning votes. Jessica says that she was inspired because “NPR keeps me plugged in to what’s going on in the world.”