Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Wed June 8, 2011
Project Milwaukee: All Types of Transit Options Needed in this Region
Milwaukee County Supervisor Patricia Jursik insists the future economy of southeast Wisconsin needs roads, rail and bus to move workers to jobs.
A key ingredient to economic development is transportation. So as we continue our series, Project Milwaukee – Southern Connections, we explore transportation in southeast Wisconsin.
We spent time chatting with Milwaukee County Supervisor Patricia Jursik, a long time proponent of extending roadways and transit systems south to the state line. Here are a few opinions she shared.